Saturday, April 6, 2013

Clementine Delight

Thanks to Gimme Some Oven for today's smoothie inspiration!!

Clementine Delight 
2 oranges or clementines; pitted (peel off the skin and white stuff from each segment)
splash of milk
1/2 tsp of vanilla
a few ice cubes (I let mine melt a tiny bit before I put them in the blender)

I cut the recipe above in half when I made it, but forgot to halve the vanilla. To fix it up, I put in 1/3 of a cup of peach juice. 

Tip: I used clementines instead of oranges for this drink because that is all I had.  I recommend taking the time to peel off the skin and white stuff from each segment. We found that we had to chew a little instead of slurping the drink. =p


Sorry about the Hebrew, I live in Israel!


Some people say to try it with vanilla yogurt instead of milk and vanilla and if its too chunky to use orange juice instead. 

All tips and comments aside, it wasn't too bad!  Let me know what you think!!

Good Shabbos!
-Marina  

No comments:

Post a Comment