Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shabbat Morning smoothie

This morning I wanted to try out a new recipe I found for pancakes but somebody didn't want to wait and was aching for cereal yet again. Fine, another smoothie morning for me! So I decided to try peanut butter and chocolate this time. I didn't have any syrup or cocoa but chocolate chips did the trick. It's nice to sometimes eat (or slurp up) a little extra chocolate from the bottom of the glass! I also threw in there a decadent teaspoon of cherry jam. 

Cherry Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie

1 cup of milk
1 handful of chocolate chips (that's all I had, but 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup will mix better I think)
1 teaspoon of cherry jam
1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Blend together til smooooth.




(I'll get better with the pictures as I go, I promise!)
... and now, another cool article from iGoogledIsrael - 10 Interesting Facts


~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment